· Joe Biden signals possible support for ending filibuster that could completely change how US laws are made →
“I consistently said no to the current president on that issue, and he tweeted about me a number of times, which I greatly appreciated,” Mr McConnell said, joking about the president's tweets of frustration earlier this year blasting him for adhering to the 60-vote norm.
· Piers Morgan erupts over face masks backlash - ‘WW2 generation had to fight in trenches!’ →
READ MORE: ITV GMB's Dr Hilary Jones blasts decision to wait 11 days on masks
The New York Times
· Three Marines, Now a Focus of Russian Bounties Investigation, Show the Costs of an Endless War →
The powerful blast blew up a heavily armored troop carrier, engulfing it in flames.
· Pineda's late winner as Fire scorch Seattle in MLS →
The Slovenian then cleverly twisted and turned his way past the covering Yeimar Andrade before blasting his finish past Seattle keeper Stefan Frei.
· Pep Guardiola Defiant as Mourinho, Klopp, Rivals Blast Manchester City's UCL Ban Appeal Win →
Following Manchester City's successful appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport over allegedly breaching financial fair play rules, boss Pep Guardiola demanded an apology after Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp and Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho were among those blasting the decision.
· Counties urged by ECB to protect bowlers in truncated cricket season →
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced the England and Wales Cricket Board to shelve the County Championship this summer and from 1 August the 18 first-class counties will instead contest a shortened red-ball competition named the Bob Willis Trophy ahead of a similarly reduced T20 Blast.
· BBC Weather warning: Deep area of low pressure threatens Europe with heavy downpours →
Storm Fay to blast 35 million Americans with RECORD BREAKING winds [ANALYSIS]UK hot weather forecast: Weekend heatwave will burn off Storm Edouard [INSIGHT]Carol Kirkwood: BBC Breakfast star's clash with Louise Minchin exposed [VIDEO]
· A charming secretary, a 'gregarious' mechanic: US healthcare workers who died of Covid-19 in April →
When Tina Reeves visited her grandchildren, music would blast from the car.
· Hot weather forecast: Heatwave to BAKE UK as long-range charts show 5-DAY scorcher - maps →
The heat blast will arrive from Wednesday, July 22 with the mercury reaching 24C in the south, 20C in the north and 21C in Wales.
· 'Difficult to attack vanilla': Trump's throwing everything at Biden but nothing sticks →
Republican and Democratic strategists who spoke with NBC News said it's been tough sledding for the president in blasting his Democratic rival for several reasons.