· Piers Morgan slams Harry and Meghan over 'virtue-signalling' Commonwealth message →
The controversial host blasted the couple for stating the Commonwealth “must acknowledge its past” and argued the pair were “virtue-signalling” and their message had no real “substance”.
· Italexit: Campaign to rip Italy from EU kick-started with unexpected petition →
In June he blasted the country's judges, drawing comparisons between some of the judiciary and mobsters.
News For Kids
· NASA Wants Help Labeling Mars →
When NASA sends its new rover blasting off to Mars in July, it will carry the name “Perseverance”.
· Jerusalem offers a grim model for a post-annexation future →
When the settlers held a party recently, Siyam responded to the loud music by dragging his speakers outside and blasting Arab pop.
· FAQ about Hamilton and the historical record →
On Friday, director Ava DuVernay tweeted her appreciation for Miranda's artistry, along with a blast at the real-life A.Ham, who was not the progressive paragon of multicultural democracy some who watch the show may assume.
· N. Korea's paper says border control tightened to fight virus →
North Korea has blasted the leafleting for hampering its anti-virus efforts.
· Trump Is Losing Ground in States Worst Hit by Covid-19 →
In this edition: Trump blasts NASCAR for Confederate flag ban, court orders shutdown of Dakota Access pipeline, and Amazon shares hit an all-time high.
The Japan Times
· New rules: International students must leave U.S. if classes go online →
The international education group NAFSA blasted the rules and said schools should be given the authority to make decisions that are right for their own campuses.
· Former Dodger Hung-Chih Kuo Honored at Taiwan's 'America Day' Game →
Kuo flipped his bat after the blast, impressing Vin Scully and making one publication's top ten bat flips ever list.
· China fury: Beijing launches extraordinary attack on UK over Hong Kong decision →
He also blasted the measures as a “flagrant assault” on freedom of speech and of protests for Hong Kong citizens.