“Bleach” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Corona rage is boiling over. To ease tensions, masks should be mandatory →
We cannot rely on a president who freely tells the nation to drink bleach to establish moral authority.
· David Hockney may be a great painter but don’t listen to him on matters of health →
Donald Trump was denied serious examination of the protective properties of injected bleach, the martyrdom of David Icke continues, the musician MIA was dropped by Vogue (for preferring death to vaccines), the self-styled rule-breaker Eamonn Holmes is neutered by Ofcom.
· Take a brow: strong eyes make all the difference →
Loose ends This luxurious, sulfate-free strengthening and protective hair mask, formulated with a cocktail of antioxidant vitamins, is essential for coloured, bleached or highlighted hair.
· Lockdown 4.0: Guidelines issued for opening shopping complexes in Lucknow →
The shops in the shopping complexes will open on decided days from 7 am to 7 pm, the statement added.Regular sanitisation of shopping complexes should be done using mixture of 3 per cent bleaching powder and 1 per cent hypochloride solution.
· New York Stock Exchange traders hope to prove they are still a big noise →
If he does make a trip to the trading floor, the former mayor will need (depending on where he gets his medical advice) a pen for signing the inevitable document indemnifying the NYSE against potential lawsuits, a hydroxychloroquine bagel and a hip flask of bleach.
· In Quarantine, I Finally Learned How to Take Care of My Natural Hair →
And I had also been considering permanent headscarf-wearing after deciding to bleach most of my hair blonde pre-lockdown; my hair was constantly dry and starting to break.
· Colourful corals are actually fighting for survival →
In reef regions around the world, “colourful bleaching” is a recurring phenomenon and happens when corals are stressed by increases in ocean warming or lack of nutrients.
The Wall Street Journal
· Navigating Your Life During Coronavirus →
Isolation and cleaning supplies: bleach; face masks that cover nose and mouth (surgical masks, home-improvement masks or scarfs); gloves for entering sick room and doing laundry (latex or nitrile rubber); hand sanitizer; laundry detergent (wash everything on hot); nail brush; paper towels; soap; tissues.
The New York Times
· How to Share Food Safely During the Pandemic →
Don’t use soap (or even bleach) to clean vegetables and fruits.
· Coronavirus: How will shopping for food change now? →
Spray or wipe down the bag inside and out with diluted bleach solution or disinfectant, then allow the bag to air dry completely.