“Blow” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· SI All-American Candidate Casey Phinney Highlights and Evaluation →
Runs through ball-carriers and linemen alike, delivering major blow with shoulders square.
· SI All-American Candidate Dekel Crowdus Jr. Highlights and Evaluation →
Athleticism: He’s got burst and “blow the top off the defense” speed.
· SI All-American Candidate David Daniel Highlights and Evaluation →
Works to shed blockers and relies on knife technique to finish, but will attempt to deliver a blow if he’s allowed to generate force.
· SI All-American Candidate Ryan Linthicum Highlights and Evaluation →
Instincts: Has one goal, and that’s to flat back the defender, and then hold him there until the whistle is blown.
· SI All-American Candidate Isaiah Pipkin Highlights and Evaluation →
Polish: Somewhat hesitant taking on blockers due to lack of strength; absorbs blow rather than delivering it.
· SI All-American Candidate Sam Carrell Highlights and Evaluation →
He excels in blowing plays up, and then making a big play in the chaos that follows.
· Endeavour Silver: Let The Ride Run But Know Where To Stop →
However, any notable correction in silver prices from the current levels would be a heavy blow to EXK's share price trajectory since the company's current fundamental performance is far from satisfactory.
· Hyper Scape: When is the PS4 and Xbox One release date? How to get early Twitch bonus? →
But to soften the blow of the longer wait, PS4 and Xbox One gamers who tune into Twitch streams of the Hyper Scape PC open beta will get free rewards.
· Tulsa race massacre: Search continues for mass grave site from 1921 →
A man walks his dog through thick sea foam blowing ashore during a storm in Seapoint, Cape Town, South Africa
The China Post
· Short-handed Orioles continue rebuild in abbreviated season →
That’s a huge blow for a rebuilding team coming off two straight 100-loss seasons.