|board of directors||取締役会|
|board of trustees||評議員会|
· Natural Rubber output rises 9.4% to 7.12 lakh tonne in last fiscal →
At the same time, Rubber Board of India forecasts its production for the current fiscal at 7,10,000 tonne, factoring in the crop loss owing to Covid-19.
· Modi's letter to the nation: PM says last one year aimed at fulfilling dream of making India a global leader →
“It has been decided to constitute a Vyapari Kalyan Board for timely resolution of the problems of the traders.
· Protesters torch NYPD van in Brooklyn →
The Petal Board of Aldermen held a special meeting Thursday night and the board voted unanimously to ask for Marx's resignation.
· COVID-19: Assam reports 144 new coronavirus; state tally jumps to 1,024 →
If the results of both the samples taken on the fifth and sixth days are negative, the patient will be released from hospital, subject to verification of the asymptomatic status and approval of discharge by the State Discharge Board, according to an order by the state Health and Family Welfare department’s Principal Secretary Samir Sinha.Hospitals and testing laboratories will give priority to testing COVID-19 patients.
The China Post
· Quarantine bottlenecks add to woes of returning Filipinos →
Only 4,000 remain stranded in the capital, including about 1,500 on board cruise ships in Manila Bay, he said.
· First post-Covid-19 lockdown flight departs Europe for China →
Like others on board the flight, which was operated by German flag carrier Lufthansa, Poth had returned from China in February before Beijing closed its borders to incoming travellers, stranding the family in Germany.