|order to boost||後押しする|
|received a boost||ブーストを受けた|
· Malthouse tips six-team AFL flag race →
He believed Brisbane and Hawthorn – the latter boosted by the return of 2018 Brownlow Medal winner Tom Mitchell from injury – could also give the premiership a shake.
· China factory activity slows as global slump drags on growth →
They added that even with exports of coronavirus-related medical supplies providing a boost in recent weeks, this is not likely to offset external challenges.
· Bluffers guide: Is the drive-in making a comeback? →
Will Skyline Blacktown get a boost now that it's open again?
The China Post
· In virus-hit South Korea, AI monitors lonely elders →
President Moon Jae-in’s administration has said data-driven industries will be critical in boosting a pandemic-hit economy.
· Schalke player shows US protests support →
Their hopes were boosted as sixth-placed Wolfsburg dropped points with a 2-1 home defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt.
· Govt urged to come to aid of hotel workers who lost jobs →
He said the government should formulate a masterplan to ensure sustainability of the hotel industry by having short-term plan which should include promoting domestic tourism to help boost hotel bookings.
· Coalition to consider life-of-project enterprise agreements in IR discussions →
Greenfield mining projects, which include gas, an industry the government is keen to see boosted in the post-lockdown age, are considered a key discussion point.
· NSW government dumps Olympic stadium redevelopment as Covid-19 restrictions set to ease →
The announcement will come a day before NSW seeks to boost its flailing economy by further loosening the lockdown restrictions introduced at the height of the pandemic, including increasing the number of patrons allowed at venues from 10 to 50 and allowing regional travel for the first time since March.
· Premier League cleared for June restart →
In a further boost to the league's restart plans, there were no positives in the fourth round of twice-weekly testing.
· Lewandowski hits brace as Bayern Munich go 10 points clear →
Werder Bremen boosted their survival hopes with a 1-0 win at Schalke, who are winless in 11 games and continue to plummet.