Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Famed Paris store Galeries Lafayette to reopen →
Closed along with most other retailers since mid-March, the massive store on Boulevard Haussmann in central Paris will throw its doors open from 11:00 am Saturday.
· Iconic Paris department store Printemps reopens →
Shoppers impatient to indulge in fashion items and beauty and luxury products formed a long queue in front of the Art Nouveau landmark on Boulevard Haussmann in the ninth arrondissement, as they waited for doors to open.
The New York Times
· House Hunting in Sweden: An Entire 62-Acre Village for $7.2 Million →
Condominiums make up a smaller market, often built as conversions in historic buildings such as those on Strandvagen, an elegant shoreline boulevard developed for the 1897 Stockholm World’s Fair.
· A short history of rugby league on TV: from Richard Madeley to multiscreen →
When Hull beat Barrow to win the championship (and relegate the Shipbuilders) in April 1983, he sat in the Boulevard dugout and tossed gentle enquiries at Hull coach Arthur Bunting after each try.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
If you missed its run at Soho’s new Boulevard theatre, here’s a chance to savour Dave Malloy’s song cycle, filmed in New York in 2015.