“Braid” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Ready to Sell? Here’s How to Refresh Your Home During Lockdown →
And if you have a washing machine that’s being used more than usual and it connects to supply lines with rubber hoses, now might be a good time to upgrade the hoses to stronger, braided stainless steel, Mr. Wynn said, to protect against leaks.
· The coronavirus has hastened the post-human era →
Changing one’s appearance on the platform is determined by the options the company rolls out, with a recent update showcasing the ability for men to sport a bun, braid or ponytail.
· How a New York Paramedic Finds Moments of Self-Expression on the Frontlines →
When I first saw Bonilla in photos as well as on a Zoom call, I was struck by the three colorful braids in her long brown hair, and the tasteful adornment of pink on her uniform.
· Mining firm apologises for destruction of 46,000-year-old Aboriginal caves →
The mining giant was first granted approval for work at the Brockman 4 iron ore project in 2013, but archaeological excavation in 2014 recovered around 7,000 ancient artefacts including grinding stones, a bone sharpened into a tool and a 4,000-year-old braided hair belt, analysis of which revealed a direct genetic link between the PKKP today, and the prehistoric cave-dwelling population.
· Best Beauty Instagrams of the Week: Paloma Elsesser, Alicia Keys, and More →
On the hair front, Adut Akech rocked a set of cornrow braids that cascaded into a glorious curly fro.
· Rio Tinto apologises to traditional owners after blasting 46,000-year-old Aboriginal site →
The mining giant was granted approval for work at the Brockman 4 iron ore project in 2013, but subsequent archaeological excavation revealed ancient artefacts including grinding stones, a bone sharpened into a tool and 4000-year-old braided hair.