· 10 small businesses you should support today →
Alongside its footwear, Rogue Matilda has also branched out into accessories too, creating a range of colourful arm candy to match your shoes.
· Cyclone Amphan: Parts of Kolkata limp back to normalcy →
Agitators at Garia and Behala in south suburban Kolkata blocked roads with branches of uprooted trees and placed barricades to restrict the movement of vehicles to press for their demands.
· 152 branches of erstwhile Vijaya Bank integrated; customers to get Bank of Baroda’s banking experience →
State-run Bank of Baroda (BoB) has completed the IT integration of another 132 the former Vijaya Bank branches, more than a year after lenders were merged into a single entity.
· Coronavirus: What are the supermarket opening times? →
Opening times: Waitrose shops are open as usual Monday-Sunday, but specific times vary store to store, so check the branch finder here for your local shop.
· Stanley Ho, the billionaire Macao casino tycoon, dies aged 98 →
Ho, full name Ho Hung-sun, was born into the rogue branch of Hong Kong’s famed Ho Tung clan.
· Afghanistan to free 900 more Taliban prisoners →
The only other comparable pause in violence came over Eid in 2018, an olive branch offered by Ghani.
The New York Times
· Stanley Ho, Who Turned Macau Into a Global Gambling Hub, Dies at 98 →
All branches of the family issued a statement in March 2011 that asserted: “We have agreed that we will work together and continue to develop the gambling business” founded by Mr. Ho.
· How a Haredi community in London is coping with coronavirus – photo essay →
The Stamford Hill branch has almost 50 volunteers and on a normal day might field 20 calls.
The New York Times
· Word + Quiz: eschatology →
: the branch of theology that is concerned with such final things as death and Last Judgment; Heaven and Hell; the ultimate destiny of humankind