Brand в новостях
|brand ambassador||Посол бренда|
|brand name||Имя бренда|
|brand names||Торговые марки|
|brand new||Совершенно новый|
|own brand||Собственный бренд|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Video won't kill the catwalk, say critics of first digital fashion week →
Forced online for the first time in its history by the coronavirus pandemic, brands both in haute couture and the Paris men's fashion week presented videos of their collections instead.
· Head of leading Hispanic-owned US food company sparks backlash over praise for Trump →
NEW JERSEY: Goya Foods, the largest Hispanic-owned US food company and a popular brand among Latino Americans, became the target of a boycott campaign on social media on Friday (Jul 10) sparked by its CEO effusively praising President Donald Trump at the White House.
· Louis Vuitton quits Paris to show in China and Japan →
PARIS, July 11 ― Louis Vuitton is taking its men's fashion collections on the road for the first time, the luxury brand said yesterday, with shows in China and Japan rather than Paris.
· Trump just commuted Roger Stone’s sentence →
Vox’s work is reaching more people than ever, but our distinctive brand of explanatory journalism takes resources — particularly during a pandemic and an economic downturn.
· Samsung's mobile biz to benefit from anti-China sentiment in India: analysts →
According to market tracker Counterpoint Research, four of the top five smartphone brands in the Indian smartphone market were from China in the first quarter of the year, with Samsung being the only non-Chinese company.
· Singapore GE: Sengkang voters hope for new brand of politics, as WP promises ‘the hard work starts tomorrow’ →
Residents whom TODAY spoke to voiced their hope for a new brand of politics to take root in Singapore starting from their neighbourhood, where the Workers’ Party (WP) seized a historic win.
· Nasdaq ends at record, Dow rallies on COVID-19 vaccine progress →
Another winner was Carnival, which surged 10.8 per cent as it confirmed that its Aida cruise line would resume sailing in August, the first of nine brands to begin again after a worldwide shutdown due to the pandemic.
· YouTube creator Jeffree Star dropped by makeup retailer Morphe →
Star’s relationship with Morphe was once a major source of income for the creator, who’s launched several lines with the company and become a face for its brand.
· Singapore GE: Workers’ Party’s performance a ‘pleasant surprise’, but not quantum leap, says Pritam Singh →
“But I think over time the public also has become au fait with our brand of politics and that’s what I’m most satisfied about.”
The Wall Street Journal
· Authentic, Simon Win Contest to Lend Money to Brooks Brothers →
Apparel-licensing firm Authentic Brands Group LLC and mall owner Simon Property Group Inc. won a competition to supply financing to carry Brooks Brothers Group Inc. through bankruptcy, elbowing aside a rival by offering an extraordinary zero-interest loan package.