Breach в новостях
|breach of contract||Нарушение договора|
|breach of trust||Злоупотребление доверием|
|data breach||Данные нарушения|
|security breach||Нарушение безопасности|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Google says China and Iran tried to hack Biden and Trump's campaigns →
This is far from the first time state-sponsored hackers have allegedly attempted to breach foreign governments' computer networks, and it won't be the last.
· Hours after George Floyd memorial, protesters call for justice in 10th night of demonstrations →
The reinforced fence-building went into overdrive after demonstrators breached a temporary barrier last Friday, prompting the Secret Service to rush President Donald Trump to a bunker inside the White House for his safety.
· What are the new rules on wearing face coverings on public transport in England? →
It is not immediately clear how the rule regarding face coverings will be enforced, as they are not currently included in regulations police use to action lockdown breaches.
· State-based hackers targeted Trump, Biden campaigns, says Google →
Huntley said a Chinese group known as Hurricane Panda targeted Trump campaign staffers while an Iranian outfit known as Charming Kitten had attempted to breach accounts of Biden campaign workers.
· Biden, Trump campaigns targeted by foreign hackers: Google →
The incidents nonetheless highlight fears about a repeat of a devastating data breach in 2016 involving the campaign of Hillary Clinton and a wide-ranging influence operation which officials said was directed from Russia.
· Bulldogs banned from training after club great breaks NRL's biosecurity rules →
It is the first serious breach of the guidelines since training recommenced a month ago.
· Charges against officer suggest George Floyd's death unintended →
Traditionally, the predicate felonies for felony murder included rape, arson, mayhem, robbery, burglary, larceny, prison breach, and rescue of a felon.
· City heritage home protected by 'Stop Order' with $2.2 million penalty →
Any work breaching the order now warrants a maximum fine of $2.26 million.
The New York Times
· Chinese Hackers Target Email Accounts of Biden Campaign Staff, Google Says →
The attacks appear to be conventional spear-phishing attacks, similar to the Russian breach of John D. Podesta’s personal emails in 2016, when he was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.