|breach of contract||Sözleşmenin ihlali|
|breach of trust||Güven suistimali|
|data breach||Veri ihlali|
|security breach||Güvenlik ihlali|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Art galleries a picture of caution as lockdown restrictions ease →
It is more than simply opening the doors: galleries have to work out how they will manage queues, how to move visitors through the building so distancing rules are not breached, and how they can ensure staff are protected.
· German state causes alarm with plans to ease lockdown measures →
Eighteen people were infected and the restaurant was being investigated for possible breaches of coronavirus containment rules, authorities said.
· Daily Mail demand for Cummings to go poses challenge for UK PM →
When the Guardian/Observer and Mirror published fresh claims on Saturday night about Dominic Cummings potentially breaching lockdown rules, Downing Street refused to respond in detail and instead dismissed the outlets as politically motivated “campaigning newspapers”.
· Merger Arbitrage Analysis And Spread Performance - May 24, 2020 →
This decline follows the revelation of potential issues surrounding the restructuring and borrowings of FSCT and whether or not they breach a loan covenant.
· Der Klassiker returns with Bayern and Dortmund's rivalry perfectly poised →
The visiting coach, Florian Kohfeldt, rushed straight down the tunnel at full-time to “avoid breaching social distancing.”
· UK PM Boris Johnson defiant as scandal rages over aide accused of breaking coronavirus rules →
LONDON: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Monday (May 25) failed to draw a line under a scandal over his top aide Dominic Cummings allegedly breaching coronavirus rules as pressure mounted on the Brexit mastermind to go.
· UK PM defiant as political scandal rages over aide →
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Monday failed to draw a line under a scandal over his top aide Dominic Cummings allegedly breaching coronavirus rules as pressure mounted on the Brexit mastermind to go.
· 'Cummings is the real boss': world's press pours scorn on Boris Johnson →
Newspapers around world question PM’s judgment that led to his ‘shameless’ response to breach
· Dominic Cummings: Durham police asked to establish whether Boris Johnson aide broke law →
Steve White, acting Durham Police, Crime and Victims’ Commissioner, said he had asked Durham Police to look into what happened “concerning any potential breach of the law or regulations.”
· Martin Hellwig On The Recent German Constitutional Court Ruling And Its Potential Eurozone Implications →
Hellwig: My assessment is that Tuesday's ruling involves a breach of the treaty and can be interpreted as an invitation to the European Commission to start treaty infringement proceedings before the European Court.