|breach of contract||Sözleşmenin ihlali|
|breach of trust||Güven suistimali|
|data breach||Veri ihlali|
|security breach||Güvenlik ihlali|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Anthony Grainger: Police drop misconduct proceedings against senior officer over shooting of unarmed man →
In January 2014 the then chief constable of GMP Sir Peter Fahy was charged with a health and safety breach over the shooting, but the case was thrown out after it was argued evidence was so secret it could not be put before a jury.
· Australian government YouTube videos promoting logging should be taken down, Greens say →
Last week, the federal court ruled that logging by VicForests in Victoria’s central highlands had breached state and federal environmental laws, including laws meant to protect threatened species.
· Greece's quarantine-free holiday offer to Australians sounds too good to be true – and it is →
Even the Greek ambassador acknowledges his country’s travel offer breaches Australia’s Covid-19 restrictions
· Man City's Foden breaks distancing rules to play at beach →
Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden has become the latest Premier League player to breach social distancing guidelines amid the COVID-19 pandemic after he was pictured having a kickabout at Formby beach on Merseyside.
· China is using Huawei to drive a wedge in UK-US relationship: US senator →
On Tuesday, Britain said Beijing should step back from introducing a national security law in Hong Kong which it said was in breach of the 1984 agreement marking the handover of its former colony to China.
· Southend United given suspended points deduction for late payment of wages →
Southend United have been given a suspended three-point penalty and fined £7,500 for breaching EFL regulations.
· The harder reality gets for Johnson, the tighter he clings to Brexit fantasy →
When pressure over the lockdown breach was at its most intense, one device used to rally Tory MPs was the claim that Cummings must stay in No 10 to deliver the purest Brexit.
· Apple releases iPhone update to patch ‘Unc0ver’ zero-day hack →
Exploits were previously available for all versions of iOS between 11 and 13.5, with hackers suggesting that Apple’s latest operating system would also be able to be breached.
· Don't stand so close to me! The new rules of social distancing →
Hanson says: “If it’s a serious breach that is breaking the rules, then fine.