“Breast” in the news
|diagnosed with breast|
|died of breast|
Publications and example sentences
· 5 Black-Owned Feminine Care Brands You Can Support Right Now, And Always →
Similarly, Dr. Barb, OB/GYN, president & co-founder of Kushae, an all-natural, doctor formulated feminine hygiene product line, drew from her own health battle, having been diagnosed with breast cancer at age 38.
The New York Times
· Take Care of Yourself and Others →
Chicken breasts can overcook in flash.
· DFW Death of A Youth Sports Prodigy - And The Murder of A Broken Heart →
Cause of death: massive hemorrhaging caused by a direct impalement puncture that entered just below his Adam’s apple, angled sharply downward after glancing off a bony protrusion of his breast plate, completely sheared off his carotid artery and partially sliced his aorta.
· Endoscopic surgery: An innovative approach to treat brain tumour →
It occurs when the cancer cells spread to brain from the another organs such as lungs and breast.
The New York Times
· Considering Whether Writers Are Born or Made →
One of the favorite American variants of the Ugly Duckling story is the tale of the young man who comes to some college with fire in his eye and Original Genius burning in his breast and is told after a few weeks that he will never be a writer, and will save himself and others much trouble if he will get into an occupation better suited to his talents.
· World Environment Day: 13 best plastic-free beauty products that aren't adding to landfill →
As for the latter, while not directly linked, a small study found traces of parabens in some breast cancer tumours, according to Cancer Research UK.
· Louise Page obituary →
Her first notable play, Tissue (1981), at the ICA, was the first stage play about breast cancer.
· V-Series Women's Tour: BBC Sport to broadcast 17-19 June event →
The final stage of the charity race, in aid of Mind and Breast Cancer Now, is 35 laps of London's Canary Wharf.
· Pack light but don’t forget the cocktails: how to have the perfect picnic →
Go for thinner and/or smaller cuts of meat, advises Bristow, minute steaks, butterflied chicken breasts or marinated meat skewers.
· Coronavirus: What are the supermarket opening times? →
Each box costs £35 and contains staple items such as dates and chicken breast, you can order your box here.