Breast в новостях
|breast cancer||Рак молочной железы|
|breast milk||Грудное молоко|
|diagnosed with breast||С диагнозом груди|
|died of breast||Умер от груди|
|left breast||Левая грудь|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Mums should judge whether 'breast is best' for baby, researchers say →
Dr Moss agreed that breast milk was beneficial to babies if they could get it, but the approach needed to take into account each mother’s situation.
· OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
Chronic kidney disease is the ninth leading cause of death, ahead of both breast and prostate cancer and is continuing to rise in prevalence due largely to obesity, diabetes and hypertension.
· Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) CEO Rob Wallstrom on Q1 2021 - Earnings Call Transcript →
Another popular addition to the charity offering is our special charity style packs, like the clean water for all pack that benefits charity water and the breast cancer awareness pack that supports boarding for breast cancer.
The China Post
· No crowds delight art lovers in Italy at re-opened museums →
Two female figures, each with one breast bared and serving as allegorical representations of justice and friendship decorate one of the walls of the Hall of Constantine.
· Nigel Slater’s recipe for chicken with marsala and crème fraîche →
Lightly season 2 plump chicken breasts.
· A year later: Sudanese women raped in crackdown seek justice →
One pinned her hands to the floor while another fell on top of her, biting her breasts, as hands grabbed her everywhere.
· How to make caesar salad – recipe →
Bash two chicken breasts out until fairly flat, then rub with olive oil and season.
· 17 lip-smacking recipes for leftover roast chicken →
The major innovation here is cooking the bird upside down for the first half hour, before turning it breast side up.
· 'Governor, let me see my kids before I die': pressure mounts to release elderly women from prisons →
Wright has battled breast and ovarian cancer in the past, and has been incarcerated for more than two decades.
· My gig work as a professor is more precarious than ever in this pandemic →
My chances of securing one of the very few positions available practically vanished when I showed up to campus interviews either pregnant or with a breast pump in hand.