“Brexit” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Boris Johnson gags medical experts to stop them discussing Dominic Cummings row →
The latest news on Brexit, politics and beyond direct to your inbox
· Hirst: EU Stimulus Could Be A Game-Changer →
With the potential for the UK to go hard on the fiscal front, and the potential for Brexit to still be a problem, the sterling could be a good play on the downside, probably against the dollar, Hirst said.
· Zuckerberg says Facebook won't be 'arbiters of truth' after Trump threat →
In March 2018, a whistleblower revealed to the Observer that Cambridge Analytica, a data analytics firm that worked with Trump’s election team and the winning Brexit campaign, harvested millions of Facebook profiles of US voters for use in targeting political ads.
· EU can move on Brexit, but needs UK to budge, EU trade chief says →
Britain told the EU on Wednesday it needed to break a fundamental impasse to clinch a Brexit trade deal by the end of the year and said an agreement on fisheries might not be ready by July.
· The Tories are losing the shires – this is a gift for Keir Starmer →
Brexit supporters in particular, exasperated with what they saw as months of Brussels running rings around Britain, argued that you can’t make an omelette without someone cracking eggs.