· Richard Dawkins admitted ONE thing would make him believe in God →
DON'T MISS:Richard Dawkins' analysis of humanity’s survival instincts exposed [INSIGHT]Richard Dawkins pinpointed ‘impossible’ universe questions [ANALYSIS]Brexit: How Richard Dawkins hit out at ‘irresponsible’ David Cameron [COMMENT]
· Brexit blow: German economist warns no deal now likely as UK's ‘appreciation for EU low' →
One of the most prominent sticking points is financial services, with the UK demanding businesses in the City of London have access to EU markets after Brexit - something Brussels is refusing to give ground on.
· How German Court struck EU blow and assisted even BETTER Brexit →
“And of course there is the ongoing EU insistence in the Brexit negotiation on level playing field regulatory requirements, final arbiter the ECJ – naturally – firmly rejected to date by the UK.
· Russia warning: Britain’s relationship with Moscow ‘close to frozen’ as tensions soar →
Although the Kremlin was not identified as having meddled with the Brexit referendum, the 18-month inquiry claimed Russia may have influenced the Scottish independence vote.
· Boris Johnson accused of 'actively ignoring' bereaved coronavirus families →
The latest news on Brexit, politics and beyond direct to your inbox
· Brexit: Hardline European Research Group branded 'a corruption of Conservatism' by senior Tory MP →
Organisation which drove UK to a hard Brexit made up of 'climate change deniers' and 'Trump sympathisers', new book is told
· Boris Johnson building 'White House centre of power' to help get Brexit trade deal sorted →
Mr Cummings has previously attacked senior civil servants for allegedly plotting to keep the UK closely tied to Brussels after Brexit.
· Bloomberg Westminster: Virus Threatens Last Ditch Brexit Deal →
We should still expect a last minute Brexit deal in the autumn, but a second coronavirus wave in the U.K. would mean all bets are off says Professor Anand Menon, director of the UK in a Changing Europe.
· Brexit U-turn: Japan's stark no deal warning to Boris Johnson exposed →
In an unusually blunt warning, Tarō Kōno suggested Japanese companies operating in the UK would have relocated to other countries in Europe in the event of a no deal Brexit.