Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Brexiteers feel they have to censor their words as 32% of academics hide their opinion →
Brexit divided public opinion four years ago but one expert has found 32 percent of Brexiteers in academia have hidden their views.
· Papers leaked before UK election hacked from ex-trade minister by Russians: sources →
A British parliamentary report released last month found that Moscow had tried to influence a referendum on Scottish independence in 2014, and that Britain's government had failed to adequately investigate possible Russian attempts to sway the 2016 vote on Brexit.
· ‘Time to call it a day!’ Boris ordered to walk away from Brexit trade talks with Brussels →
JUST IN: Brexit LIVE: Iain Duncan Smith warns UK faces £160billion EU loans
· Brussels FINALLY understands Boris Johnson won't compromise to seal Brexit deal →
EU bureaucrats had hoped to keep the Government tied to their state aid regime amid fears the Prime Minister’s pledge to “level up” Britain after Brexit would leave the bloc flagging behind.
· Rishi Sunak’s freeports plan could hand vital boost to critical UK sector after Brexit →
MUST READ: Britons will demand ‘MORE’ freedom from EU after Brexit
· Embracing the Compromises of Political Giants →
Read: Brexit and Britain’s Northern Ireland déjà vu
· To Corbyn's dismay, the story of the US-UK dossier has mostly been its origin →
Labour had discovered the explosives that would blow up Johnson’s seemingly bomb-proof three-word election campaign: “Get Brexit Done.”
· Who else would be more useless as a peer? They're in, said Boris →
The least he could do after first stitching up the DUP over Northern Ireland in the Brexit withdrawal agreement and then calling a general election in which the DUP leader had lost his seat.
· Remainer Lords tried every trick in the book to STOP Brexit – now Boris wants MORE peers →
The ermine-clad did this again and again with Brexit using every trick in the book to try and overturn the will of the people and stop Britain leaving the EU.
· Sadiq Khan faces mounting pressure to remove Comedian from £80k nightlife position →
DON'T MISS: London second wave: Sadiq Khan orders Boris Johnson to STOP plan [REVEAL] Sadiq Khan may face legal challenge on congestion charge [INSIGHT] Report to Remainer Sadiq Khan - Brexit BIGGER risk than coronavirus [JUST IN]