Bring в новостях
|not bring||Не принести|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· PM Modi writes open letter, says India traversing on path to 'victory' against COVID-19 →
“The Ram Mandir judgment, delivered unanimously by the honourable Supreme Court of India, brought an amicable end to a debate persisting for centuries.
· Visitor to Lake of Ozarks, criticized over crowded party, has COVID-19 →
Andrew Cuomo said Friday that the city is on track to begin Phase I reopening on June 8, a week from Monday, as long as it meets the outstanding criteria related to hospital capacity remaining low and bringing contact tracing up to speed.
· Nickel Monthly News For The Month Of May 2020 →
CRU is assessing the full economic impact of bringing swaths of the global economy to a standstill.
· Brazil's coronavirus death toll overtakes Spain's: Live updates →
It also had a record number of new cases - 26,928 in one day - bringing the total number of infections to 465,166.
The New York Times
· Confrontational →
Brian Thomas brings us an action-packed Saturday puzzle.
· Canada's economy shrank 8.2pc in Q1, says govt →
Statistics Canada noted that the pandemic brought “unforeseen constraints on data collection and statistical operations.
· ‘We have to take a stand’: crowds call for justice as protests ignite across the US →
“Breonna devoted her own life to saving other lives, to helping others, to making people smile and bringing people together,” Taylor’s mother said in a statement on Friday morning.
· Trump clarifies Twitter 'shooting' comment over riots in Minneapolis →
Trump relies heavily on Twitter to bring his message directly to his 80 million followers on the site, but also has repeatedly accused it and other social media sites of censoring conservatives.
The New York Times
· George Floyd's Death, Protests, Coronavirus: America Is a Tinderbox →
“The ‘boogaloo Bois’ expect, even hope, that the warmer weather will bring armed confrontations with law enforcement, and will build momentum towards a new civil war in the United States,” Evans and Wilson write.
· As football restarts around Europe, France questions decision end to season early →
That is the question some in France have been asking this week while its European neighbours work to bring the sport back after the coronavirus shutdown.