· Continued Pricing Pressure Tips Daqo's Risk Reward Prospect Slightly Bearish →
DQ has remained fairly strong since the start of 2020 relative to most of its peers and even the broader market.
· F1 wants reverse grid for back-to-back races despite Mercedes opposition →
The F1 group, the governing body, the FIA, and the teams have already discussed the proposal and it is understood it has broad support but that the world champions, Mercedes, oppose the concept.
· Essex Property Trust: A Wonderful REIT At A Fair Price →
This data was also included in a recent company overview presentation, showing ESS's strong historical outperformance relative to its apartment peers, its REIT peers, and the broad market in general.
· Portfolio Managers Discuss Contrarian Views And Emerging Opportunities →
These comments should not be construed as recommendations, but as an illustration of broader themes.
· Domino's boss Don Meij predicts home delivery surge in retail's next big shift →
Looking forward, a push towards digital isn't the only major change Meij is gunning for across his business and the broader retail sector.
· You may have just had the most expensive coffee of your life →
First, the eligibility criteria were very broad and included anyone who had experienced a period of unemployment or a 20 per cent reduction in hours during the course of 2020.
· George Floyd’s brother says Trump ‘kept pushing me off’ during phone call →
I said that I couldn’t believe that they committed a modern-day lynching in broad daylight.”
· Our grimdark meathook cyberpunk now →
In 2017, a sizable majority of all Americans agreed that “the deaths of blacks during encounters with police during recent years are signs of a broader problem”–while 72% of white police officers disagreed.
· Fed Support Helps Stabilize MBS Market →
The MBS market managed to stabilize amid help from the US Federal Reserve, which purchased these and other securities in a broad support program.
· Week In Review: Shenzhen's MGI Tech Raises $1 Billion To Develop Gene Sequencing Machines →
Currently, Burning Rock offers 13 NGS-based cancer therapy selection tests for a broad range of cancer types, using tissue or liquid biopsy samples.