|broad categories||Geniş kategoriler|
|broad gauge||Geniş gösterge|
|broad range||Geniş skala|
|broad spectrum||Geniş spektrum|
|very broad||Çok geniş|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (REGN) CEO Leonard Schleifer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition to driving double-digit top and bottom line growth, we continue to deliver meaningful advances in our broad and innovative pipeline as well as in our fight against COVID-19 with our novel antibody cocktail.
· Google Play Music on Wear OS will shut down in a few weeks →
This is a tough break compared to the broader functionality that Google Play Music has allowed since the early days of the OS.
· Humana Inc. (HUM) CEO Bruce Broussard on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These moves are part of Humana's broader effort to create an ecosystem of home-centric care delivery models intended to provide holistic, coordinated care for our members, improving patient experience and outcomes while reducing the total cost of care.
· AmerisourceBergen Corporation (ABC) CEO Steve Collis on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, our broad and strategic relationships provides stability and partnerships with key customers in each segment of the health care system.
· Mortality, mass psychosis, and how we live today →
We shine lights of distraction to keep the shadows of our own mortality at bay, but some events cast a broader pall.
· Apple: Most Expensive Valuation In A Decade →
Alternatively, you could say I cashed in at a decent time, given the broader stock markets seemingly parabolic rise from its March 23rd, 2020 lows, which has been led by the largest market capitalizations stocks, including Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Alphabet (GOOGL), (GOOG), Facebook (FB), and of course, Apple.
· The New York Times Company (NYT) CEO Mark Thompson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And at the same time, we are very conscious of the fact that we operate in a broader ecosystem and in many cases, have performed based on some of the biggest players in that ecosystems and I think a lot of that in, let’s say audio or in TV kind of the names to be seen what distribution will look like.
· Even Covid Can’t Justify $18.5 Billion Telehealth Deal →
Teladoc says a merger would drive increased sales of $100 million in a couple years from cross-selling a broader range of personalized health-care services to the company’s current U.S. customer base of 70 million.
· Otonomy +5%; Q2 earnings indicates advancing product pipeline →
In order to support this broad and rich pipeline, the company completed an oversubscribed financing In July that extends cash runway; underwritten public offering of 17.3M shares for gross proceeds of ~$69.1M.
· Suburbanization, COVID-19 And Oil Demand →
For a broader perspective, we can point to a June 2020 survey by the Pew Research lab, conducted among 9,654 U.S. adults from June 4 to 10, 2020.