|real estate broker||不動産ブローカー|
· Apple Looking For Growth Return →
Investors should also consider seeking advice from a broker or financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
· 'It's outrageous': inside an infuriating Netflix series on Jeffrey Epstein →
The show stokes justifiable outrage through each survivor’s account, retracing how the Palm Beach police department’s investigation bumped up to the FBI, and was then derailed by a “non-prosecution agreement” the Herald called “the deal of a lifetime.” Signed in 2008, the deal – brokered by state attorney and later Trump labor secretary Alex Acosta and Epstein’s all-star team of lawyers, including OJ Simpson defender Alan Dershowitz (the only Epstein acolyte to attempt a defense in the series) – was controversially sealed and kept private from the accusers.
· Every episode of Friends, ranked from worst to best →
He’s consulting with a broker because he and Monica have decided to move away from the city to raise their children in the suburbs.
The New York Times
· House Hunting in Sweden: An Entire 62-Acre Village for $7.2 Million →
But those who are looking are taking longer to buy, said Niklas Berntzon, a broker with the Eklund Stockholm New York agency.
· Playing Chicken With An Aeroplane →
As I enter into my home broker, the words of what that gentleman said during his interview began repeating itself in my head (I will get professional help for this soon).
· Investing With Leverage - What You Need To Know →
The spread charged differs from broker to broker and can be tiered according to how much you borrow.
· New Zealand deputy PM breaks ranks to urge Ardern to lift Covid-19 lockdown →
He held a “kingmaker” position after the 2017 vote, when neither Labour nor National won enough seats to govern outright, and chose to broker a deal with Ardern over her opponent.
The New York Times
· A Car Salesman, a Macedonian Ex-Minister and a $45 Million Mask Scheme →
Another man identified as a “broker” in the complaint, based on the details provided, is Auguste Jacques, the head of 3BP, Inc., a company that holds the patent for technology to determine whether a package has been damaged in shipping.
· FireEye: Upholding The Bull Case →
If you're not doing that, you want to provide enterprises and their employees with a VPN or CASB (cloud access security broker) to access remote networks and cloud services.