“Budget” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Geofencing at the Ballot Box →
The geofencing advertising tactic has proved to be useful for political campaigns, particularly those with smaller budgets.
· Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) CEO Bill Meaney Presents at 2020 Nareit REITweek Virtual Investor Conference (Transcript) →
So, he gets prepared for next year's budget discussion.
· Indonesia nurses battling COVID-19 anxious over pay cuts, delayed bonuses →
As a full-time contract nurse, Anna’s salary is paid out from the hospital’s budget, even though it is a government hospital.
· Commentary: The future economy has arrived. It’s mostly digital and contact-free →
The Singapore Government recently announced that about S$500 million of the Fortitude Budget will be allocated to support the digital transformation of businesses.
· Coronavirus impact to push Carnival and easyJet out of FTSE 100 →
The budget airline has lost half of its market value since the start of the pandemic as almost all flights have been cancelled, and the aviation industry warns it will take years to convince people to take to the skies in the same numbers they did before the virus struck.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Times on June 3) →
The government plans to promulgate its third supplementary budget bill this year worth at least 30 trillion won.
· Attorney General Barr throws more forces at DC protests as Congress attacks his 'politicised' Justice Department →
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, whose committee drafted and ratified impeachment articles against Mr Trump last year, is proposing legislation to slash the budget of Mr Barr’s personal office at the DOJ by $50m, he announced on Tuesday.
· WA building sector 'heading towards a cliff' as new home builds shrink →
“I did all the emergency budgets,” he said.
· How tech leaders can do more for racial justice than just tweet →
Additionally, companies can also look to their operational budget to work with black-owned vendors.
· Best smart lawn sprinkler controller systems 2020 →
If you’re on a strict budget and don’t need onboard controls, Orbit’s 4-zone and 8-zone indoor controllers cost less than their larger, more feature-filled brethren.