Budget en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|annual budget||Presupuesto anual|
|budget cuts||Recortes presupuestarios|
|low budget||Bajo presupuesto|
|million budget||Presupuesto de millones|
|state budget||Presupuesto del estado|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
During this period, the federal budget balanced more often than not and the United States saw some of the fastest economic growth of its history.
· Moody’s cuts India’s sovereign credit rating to lowest investment grade citing low growth, tight fisc →
Do you know What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR), Finance Bill, Fiscal Policy in India, Expenditure Budget, Customs Duty?
· Advanced Info Service: No FY2020 Revenue Guidance Given Uncertainty →
Advanced Info Service's capital expenditure budget for FY2020 seems high, and it is uncertain if 5G investments will eventually pay off in the form of higher ARPUs going forward.
· The return of the House of Commons is a joke. Westminster continues to fail by example →
Is it any more shocking now, any more surprising to look back on the 11th March and recall the budget being delivered in a packed House of Commons, about 20 yards from the Westminster office of the health minister Nadine Dorries, which had police tape across it, and makeshift signs with “Covid-19: Do Not Enter” stuck on the door?
· The riots shed light on an unhealthy situation →
This unlawful and immoral scheme was a blatant abuse of government power, concocted for the sole purpose of helping the budget bottom line.
· Brookfield's surprise Virgin bid wins a seat at the table →
American private equity firm Bain Capital, Melbourne outfit BGH, budget airline specialist Indigo Partners and the Richard Branson linked firm Cyrus Capital submitted second round offers on Friday, with the bids said to be around $4.5 billion to $5 billion.
· A public servant pay freeze is just the first shot in a long war →
However, as the government’s own mid-year budget review informed us in December, that very low level of debt was about to become a thing of the past as spending on infrastructure ramped up.
· GE: Wait For $4, Then Buy →
The silver lining is that the military business in GE Aviation is still strong as defense budgets increase and military flights continue despite the pandemic.
· Recent reforms in the Indian Defence Sector →
India with the second largest armed forces and with the fifth largest defence budget in the world aims to achieve self-reliance in defence production.