|annual budget||Yıllık bütçe|
|budget cuts||Bütçe kesintileri|
|low budget||Düşük bütçe|
|million budget||Milyon bütçe|
|state budget||Devlet bütçesi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Need to look at building economy with local skills: Suresh Prabhu →
Do you know What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR), Finance Bill, Fiscal Policy in India, Expenditure Budget, Customs Duty?
· Easterly Government Properties: A Safe Office REIT You Can Rely On →
It does its evaluation by making sure that the federal agency who leases the property is important to the country, has a growing mission that is politically agnostic (for example certain government agencies are targets for budget cuts by certain parties) and finally the building itself must have key features needed by the tenant agency (thus minimizing the risk of re-location).
· How often do vaccine trials hit paydirt? →
“But over the course of the last 15-20 years, I think governments have started cutting budgets and ignoring issues that aren’t clear and present dangers, perhaps expecting private insurers to pick up the slack.
· A 12 year journey ends as Skimlinks is acquired by retail marketing platform Connexity →
Sebastien Blanc, CEO of Skimlinks said: “By marrying Connexity’s CPC search budgets with the broad CPA affiliate monetization coverage of Skimlinks, we provide best-in-class monetization for publishers.
The Japan Times
· The state of emergency is lifted: What’s next? →
On Wednesday, the Cabinet approved a second supplementary budget totaling ¥31.9 trillion to enable another relief package worth over ¥100 trillion.
· The GEO Group In Market Solitary Confinement →
Remember state and the federal government have now spent billions and may get to trillions in fiscal stimulus when the disease is eradicated, meaning they will likely be more concerned with balancing the budget over the next few years versus building new prisons that will take a long time to build anyway.
· (4th LD) Moon stresses 'politics of cooperation' in meeting with party floor leaders →
SEOUL, May 28 (Yonhap) -- President Moon Jae-in requested bipartisan support Thursday for the government's plan to allocate a third supplementary budget in response to the economic fallout of the new coronavirus pandemic, during a meeting with the floor leaders of South Korea's two major political parties at Cheong Wa Dae.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus in N.Y.C.: Latest Updates →
The budget bus service Megabus announced on Wednesday that it would resume service in and out of New York City next week, ending a two-month suspension because of the pandemic.
· Singapore's financial position will be 'a lot weaker' in coming years, says Deputy PM Heng Swee Keat →
Heng announced that the government would draw SGD 31 billion from past reserves to fund the Fortitude Budget, worth SGD 33 billion, the CNA reported.