|listed building||Listelenmiş bina|
|main building||Ana bina|
|new building||Yeni bina|
|school building||Okul binası|
|station building||Istasyon binası|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Retail Worth Zero? A Deep Dive Into Just One Of H&R's Malls →
All on a segment valued at zero, at a company whose share price today implies that the entire Primaris segment and a number of office buildings are worthless.
· Hagia Sophia to open 'outside prayer times': Turkey →
In 2018, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan controversially recited a verse from the Koran in the building.
The Wall Street Journal
· Coronavirus-Hit Retailers Create New Curbside Shopping Experiences →
But a few are going a step farther, building up their window displays and adding colorful touches to sidewalk services to bring back some of the serendipity and fun of pre-pandemic shopping.
· Heart attack: Notice this peculiar skin sign when you take off your socks? You could be at →
The event itself is sudden but the process building up to it is gradual.
· Biden Outlines $2 Trillion Climate Plan →
It would also upgrade 4 million buildings and weatherize 2 million homes over four years to increase energy efficiency.
· Switch, Inc.: Ready For Takeoff →
The company is also building a new facility in Las Vegas.
· Need some good news about covid-19? Here are six reasons for optimism. →
Joseph G. Allen is an assistant professor of exposure assessment science, director of the Healthy Buildings program at Harvard University’s T.H.
· Biden unveils a more aggressive and progressive climate plan →
He is now putting forth a new set of “dramatic” — as one senior campaign official described them — proposals that the campaign claims would create millions of new union jobs across the auto industry, transit, power sector, buildings, housing and innovation.
· Charity founder left in tears after theft of Lego bricks for sick children →
The founder of a charity that donates Lego to children in hospital has been left in tears after burglars stole around 18,000 sets of the building bricks from his warehouse.
· Social Construct's computer-optimized buildings could shake construction industry's foundations →
Ben Huh, of Cheezburger fame, aims to modernize the planning and assembly of buildings with software-generated floorplans and rooms that fit together like LEGO bricks.