“Burnout” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Lockdown burnout: Women face mental exhaustion as they juggle childcare, housework and jobs →
“I am suffering from mental exhaustion and burnout,” she adds.
· When it's hump day in fire-ravaged towns, people forget their troubles →
Two years ago John Elliott was a businessman heading for burnout and dreaming of leading a team of camels across Australia’s deserts, from the east to west coast.
· How to redefine brand relationships through activations to effectively connect with at-home audiences during pandemic →
Outdoor media has and will see a burnout in the coming few months.It is critical therefore, more than ever before, for brands to be inside the content rather than pushing that content from the outside.
· England summer plans gather pace with 55 players named in training squad →
It remains to be seen which team England’s selectors have in mind for Moeen Ali, however, after the all-rounder announced that his winter-long break from Test consideration in response to a degree of burnout was over.
The New York Times
· Black Journalists Are Exhausted →
Investment in black journalists is critical, not only through equitable compensation for our contributions, but also in addressing burnout, layoffs and mental wellness, particularly among those of us who keep on keeping on.
· French health workers angry as reforms threaten famous 35-hour working week →
France's emergency medical workers at high risk of burnout, depression
· Don’t let Zoom kill you mentally! — Afifah Suhaimi →
And of course, to prevent ourselves from getting severe digital burnout, as if we are not tired enough, trying to adapt to this new normal and survive this pandemic.