“Bury” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Wildfires Can Poison Drinking Water--Here's How Communities Can Better Prepare →
Water pipes buried underground and inside of buildings were extensively contaminated.
· Svechnikov’s hat trick leads Hurricanes past Rangers 4-1 →
He followed with a power-play one-timer early in the second off a feed from Sami Vatanen, then buried a third at 14:02 of the third off a feed from Sebastian Aho — who assisted on all three of Svechnikov’s goals.
· On the road with 'career criminals' who targeted Raheem Sterling's home →
But the 'career criminals' came unstuck after a break-in at the Cheshire home of Bury FC owner Steve Dale last October.
· Dan Walker: BBC Breakfast host pays special tribute to Tony Morris ‘Horrible news’ →
Tony Morris, died while at Bury Hospice on Saturday after a battle with kidney cancer.
· Woman killed and put in wheelie bin by 16-year-old in Lancashire, court told →
A 16-year-old boy killed a teaching assistant in broad daylight, moved her body in a wheelie bin and buried her in a makeshift grave in Lancashire, a court has heard.
· Lucy Meacock in tears during touching ITV Granada tribute to Tony Morris →
He passed at Bury Hospice on Saturday with his daughters, Natalie and Rebecca, at his side , said ITV.
· PGA Championship 2020: Odds for Sleepers and Favorites at TPC Harding Park →
Daniel Berger has been nothing but consistent this season, but he is buried further down the odds chart for the season's first major.
· The South Is Rap's Past, Present And Future →
Women, queer people and trans people are largely absent because the process of digging up what has been systemically buried — in this music, in all music, in society as a whole — is a lifetime's work; it's hard to see what has been cast into shadow.
· Federal judge whose son was slain issues tearful plea for better protection of personal information →
“We are living every parent’s worst nightmare making preparations to bury our only child, Daniel,” said Judge Esther Salas, crying at times as she spoke.
· Tony Morris dead: ITV Granada Reports presenter dies aged 57 →
Tony Morris, died while at Bury hospice on Saturday after a battle with Kidney cancer.