|cabinet members||Kabine üyeleri|
|cabinet minister||Kabine bakanı|
|cabinet ministers||Kabine bakanları|
|cabinet reshuffle||Kabine değişikliği|
|new cabinet||Yeni dolap|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
Jennifer D. Carroll Foy (Prince William), State Sen. Jennifer L. McClellan (Richmond) and Richmond Mayor Levar Stoney — although the former McAuliffe cabinet secretary is not expected to seek the nomination if the ex-governor enters the race.
· Papers leaked before UK election hacked from ex-trade minister by Russians: sources →
Britain's Secretary of State for International Trade Liam Fox leaves 10 Downing Street in London after a cabinet meeting, Tuesday.Credit:AP
· Russia warning: Putin is a threat to the UK and its allies as future relationship in doubt →
An NCA spokeswoman said its investigators were leading the criminal probe, while the Cabinet Office defended the Government's IT systems.
· Blow to Indian IT professionals: Trump signs executive order against hiring H-1B visa holders for federal contracts →
H-1B should be used for top highly paid talent to create American jobs, not as inexpensive labour programmes and destroy American job,” said the president who was surrounded across the Cabinet Room table with individuals campaigning against job outsourcing.
· US will ban Tiktok on September 15 unless an American company buys it, says Donald Trump →
It’s probably easier to buy the whole thing rather than to buy 30 per cent of it,” Trump told reporters in the Cabinet Room of the White House.
· Rare pictures of Princess Anne's living room: Inside Gatcombe Park - mystery photographs →
There is a wooden cabinet to Anne's right full of little ornaments.
· Liam Fox is the latest in a long line of victims duped by Russia's GRU →
Given the GRU’s opportunistic approach, it is certain similar emails will have been sent to other cabinet ministers, along with their staff and private offices.
· Cronyism at work as Johnson packs the Lords →
While Boris Johnson’s peerage nominations have rightly attracted much media attention (Evgeny Lebedev, Jo Johnson and Ian Botham among 36 peerage nominations, 31 July), the much more significant appointment of cabinet secretary is currently in progress behind the scenes.
· Papers leaked before UK election in suspected Russian operation were hacked from ex-trade minister, say sources →
It is not clear if Fox, who is still a member of parliament but stood down as trade minister on July 24 last year in a cabinet reshuffle, was a minister at the time.
· Lawmaker arrest spotlights UK Parliament’s sex abuse problem →
Journalist Kate Maltby, whose allegations against former Cabinet minister Damian Green helped lead to his resignation in 2017, said things were starting to change.