“Candidate” in the news
|candidate for reelection|
|not a candidate|
Publications and example sentences
· Trump's endorsement of candidates cost the Republicans 15 seats, research suggests →
Data suggests candidates without president's endorsement perform better in elections
The New York Times
· ‘Ramy’ and the New American Muslims of TV →
As a candidate in 2015, Trump called for a ban on Muslim immigration, and expressing solidarity with Muslims had become a pillar of progressive politics.
· Urban One, Inc. (UONEK) CEO Alfred Liggins on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Second question, last time, presidential time, we didn’t see the advertising numbers from certain candidates, probably this year, it should be a big uptick and I hope you are able to capture as much of that as possible as far as advertising dollars.
· Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) CEO David Meyer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Yes, definitely, especially, I think we like Upper Midwest, case sites, good quality, successful creative type acquisitions and there's a number of potential candidates out there.
· Burundi opposition takes poll dispute to constitutional court →
On Monday the electoral commission announced that ruling party candidate Evariste Ndayishimiye had won the vote with 68.72 percent, while opposition leader Agathon Rwasa's National Freedom Council (CNL) trailed with 24.19 percent.
The China Post
· When could a COVID-19 vaccine be ready? →
The most promising vaccine candidates are expected to move into larger tests this summer.
· Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Charles Tyson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The search process yielded a strong pool of external candidates and we were able to engage and explore the opportunity with our top external candidates.
· Cutera: Currently On Sale →
With most of the American population cooped up at home with no access to a gym, there will certainly be more candidates for Cutera's body sculpting offerings.
· As Kansas Republicans squabble in Senate primary, Democrat pitches herself a 'sensible centrist' →
WASHINGTON — While the Kansas Republican primary has been dominated by attack ads, calls for candidates to drop out and other partisan tensions, Democrat Barbara Bollier is going up on the air seeking to present herself as above the partisan fray.
· 10 Of 65 S&P 500 Aristocrat June Dogs Are Ready To Run Forever →
Catch A Dog On Facebook At 8:45 AM every NYSE trade day on Facebook/Dividend Dog Catcher, A Fredrik Arnold live video highlights a portfolio candidate in the Underdog Daily Dividend Show!