“Cannabis” in the news
|use of cannabis|
Publications and example sentences
· Supreme court rejects California church appeal on coronavirus service limits →
Kavanaugh pointed to supermarkets, restaurants, hair salons, cannabis dispensaries and other businesses that are not subject to the same restrictions.
· Altria Represents One Of The Safest Ultra-High Yields You Can Find Today →
“The rating could be upgraded if litigation risks continue to fall, and the regulatory risk around tobacco products, e-cigarettes and cannabis decreases.
· Canopy Growth: Disastrous Quarter →
The Canadian cannabis company reported a disastrous quarter, questioning the skills of the new leadership.
· TV for Wednesday, June 3 →
The legal cannabis trade gets The Simpsons treatment when Marge is deemed to have exactly the right look and demeanour for customer service.
· Supreme Court rejects challenge to coronavirus limits on church services →
Such discrimination violates the First Amendment.” Kavanaugh pointed to supermarkets, restaurants, hair salons, cannabis dispensaries and other businesses that are not subject to the same restrictions.
· 'I’m stuck in limbo': will the Covid generation of young people face long-term fallout? →
Lucy, who is 17, wasn’t going to let the coronavirus pandemic stop her marking 4/20, the international day of cannabis celebration.
· Key suspect in UK migrant lorry tragedy held in Germany, say sources →
Many are smuggled illegally through Russia or China, often left owing huge sums to their traffickers and ending up working on cannabis farms or in nail salons.
· Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) CEO David Klein on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, we have three ready-to-drink cannabis beverages in the market in Canada, Tweed Houndstooth and Soda; Tweed Bakerstreet and Ginger and Houseplant Grapefruit.
· Eighth century Jews burned cannabis as part of religious ceremony, researchers discover →
The world’s earliest known use of burning cannabis in a ritual ceremony has been dated to the early eighth century B.C.