|use of cannabis||大麻の使用|
· 'More than just your average drug bust': 16 people arrested as ice syndicate dismantled →
At 6am on Wednesday, NSW Police searched 10 properties in Wellington and Montefiores, about 50 kilometres from Dubbo, where they seized methylamphetamine, heroin, cannabis, cash, three firearms, mobile phones, jewellery and seven motorbikes.
· British newborn first baby in world to join cannabis therapy trial →
The therapeutic ingredient of the medicine occurs naturally in the cannabis plant and is extracted under highly controlled conditions to ensure that the tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) component which causes a “high” is minimal.
· Marrone Bio Innovations: Unprofitable While Diversifying Its Product Portfolio →
Regalia Maxx also has been approved in Canada for hemp and cannabis use, both indoors and outdoors.
· Evogene Ltd (EVGN) CEO Ofer Haviv on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Lastly, Canonic announced an agreement with Hadassah Medical Center for pre-clinical studies to support the development of Canonic’s medical cannabis products, focusing on inflammatory indications at Prof. Reuven Or’s laboratory.
· 48North Cannabis Corp. (NCNNF) CEO Charles Vennat on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
48North Cannabis Corp. (OTCPK:NCNNF) Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call May 26, 2020 8:30 AM ET
· Virus seen slashing South Africa's 2020 mining production 8%-10% →
Now read: Aleafia: Cheap Canadian Cannabis With Great Margins »
· NSW government using anti-terror laws against Indigenous men jailed for other offences →
He had been charged the previous day with possessing a small quantity of cannabis and resisting arrest.
· Village Farms' JV nabs cultivation sales license for Delta 2 facility →
Village Farms International's (NASDAQ:VFF) joint venture (JV) Pure Sunfarms has received cannabis cultivation sales licence from Health Canada based on an initial production area within its second 1.1M square-foot greenhouse facility in Delta, British Columbia, allowing it to expand capacity as needed through successive license amendments.
· The Price of Trump Loyalty →
And he has opposed the Trump administration’s anti-marijuana policies, collaborating instead with Senator Elizabeth Warren to allow cannabis businesses to use the banking system in states such as Colorado, where pot is legal.
· Graham Ball obituary →
He then joined the Independent on Sunday and masterminded the editor Rosie Boycott’s campaign to decriminalise cannabis.