“Capacity” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· South Korea reports 27 new cases as it works to stem infections →
The area on Sunday has more nearly 2,500 cases and hospitals there are reaching maximum capacity.
· Postcards from the edge: Snapshots of European football's return →
Poland will follow Hungary's lead with fans able to attend matches from June 19, although stadiums will be limited to a quarter of capacity.
· Coalition gave private pathology companies lucrative Covid contracts →
The sector has played an important, providing important testing capacity at a time of immense need.
· 'Sheilding' people voice fears over lockdown easing in England →
Or is it just that there is now enough capacity in the NHS if people like me do get ill?”
· Monolithic Power Systems: A Long-Term Winner Bound To Benefit From 5G →
This segment will continue to see outsized growth as data consumption is set to explode in the future, requiring much more computing power and data storage capacity via data centers.
The New York Times
· Eating Meat: Let’s Argue About It →
New research has revealed myriad vital ecological benefits from well-managed grazing, including enhanced biological life of soils, improved water-holding capacity and the power to draw down carbon from the atmosphere to the soils, where carbon supports life rather than harming the climate.
· Covid-19 tests exceed 200,000 a day target, government claims →
Testing capacity hit 205,634 on Saturday but figures for tests carried out not released
· Coronavirus: Testing target met after rushed weekend of new antibody testing across NHS →
A rush to carry out thousands of tests for coronavirus antibodies over the weekend has helped the government to reach its 200,000 test capacity target on Sunday.
· Continued Pricing Pressure Tips Daqo's Risk Reward Prospect Slightly Bearish →
Capacity surplus and the willingness of peers to operate at corporate losses may keep polysilicon prices under pressure until demand returns to pre-COVID-19 expected levels.
· Britain has reached 200,000 capacity testing target, says government →
LONDON, May 31 — Britain has reached its 200,000 capacity testing target for the coronavirus, including the means for 40,000 antibody tests a day, the government said today, adding that it had met the goal a day early.