Capacity trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|installed capacity||Công suất lắp đặt|
|maximum capacity||Công suất tối đa|
|production capacity||Năng lực sản xuất|
|seating capacity||Sức chứa chỗ ngồi|
|storage capacity||Khả năng lưu trữ|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Plug Power affirms guidance, eyes location for fuel cell and electrolyzer production →
The company is also in discussions with multiple locations for the siting of a state-of-the-art facility for fuel cell and electrolyzer production at Gigawatt scale capacity.
· WHO urges southeast Asia region members to bolster essential health services hit by COVID-19 →
Across the region, family planning, antenatal care and institutional childbirth services have been reduced significantly, impacting capacity to accelerate reductions in maternal and neonatal mortality, Singh said.
· Uber Earnings on Thursday: 3 Key Things to Watch →
On Thursday, Uber management will likely offer more detailed commentary on how much of a recovery they've seen, as businesses reopen, at least in a limited capacity, in many markets.
· Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (OEC) CEO Corning Painter on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Liquidity available at any leverage level was $333 million, up $86 million sequentially from $247 million last quarter, primarily driven by cash from operations and the conversion of another $45 million of revolver capacity to ancillary capacity.
· What we know about the Beirut explosions →
The stream of injured strained the capacity of hospitals, according to the Lebanese Red Cross.
· Alpha Pro Tech: Performance Vs. Expectations, A Dose Of Reality →
Available Production Capacity
· I’m forgetful and disorganized, but I don’t know how to pull it together →
With unemployment high, “employers can be more demanding than ever,” so workers “need to be extra careful about making moves that could be seen by your employer as a signal of diminished capacity.”
· Avoiding The 3 Ts: Building A Solid Foundation On REIT Dividends →
The balance sheet remains healthy, with Net Debt to Annualized Adjusted EBITDAre of 4.9x and cash (and cash equivalents) plus available capacity under the revolving credit facility of $509.5 million.
· DCP Midstream posts record quarterly adj. EBITDA, DCF; reissues 2020 guidance →
The Latham 2 offload will add up to 225 MMcf/d of incremental DJ Basin processing capacity.
The Wall Street Journal
· Supply, Not Demand, Takes the Wheel at Carvana →
At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, the retailer suspended some purchasing operations and reduced capacity at facilities where it conducts car inspection and reconditioning, crimping its inventory.