Capital в новостях
|provincial capital||Столица провинции|
|regional capital||Региональная столица|
|state capital||Столица штата|
|venture capital||Венчурный капитал|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· My Expectation Of President Trump's Re-Election Leads To A Bullish Outlook, Especially For Energy →
The political capital of the Democratic party’s progressive fringe is shifting the party’s platform towards Democratic Socialism on many issues and initiatives.
· First betting shop set up inside a U.S. sports arena →
William Hill (OTCPK:WIMHF) opened a temporary location inside the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. to become the first betting operation to set up inside a pro sports venue in the U.S.
· Mammoth Energy Services May Drag Its Feet For Some Time →
Despite lower year-over-year revenues in the past, the rise in the cash flow was due to better working capital management owing to lower accounts receivable and income tax payments.
· Dividends By The Numbers In July 2020 →
Many of these cuts may be related to a policy action taken by the U.S. Federal Reserve on June 25, 2020 to limit the amount of dividends that U.S. banks would be allowed to pay out in the third quarter of 2020 following its stress tests of their ability to maintain minimum levels of capital as the negative economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic continues to play out.
· As a grand Hindu temple starts to rise, Modi is transforming India →
In February, Hindu-Muslim riots erupted in Delhi, the deadliest such violence in the capital since Indian independence.
· Our New Growth Leaders Strategy - Reintroducing The Platform Business Model →
The result of the enhancements to PLAT's methodology is a 51-stock basket with leading growth, margin and capital efficiency metrics:
· Direct Line: Dividend Restoration Bodes Well →
It is also building up capital which will likely trigger another special dividend.
· Santos Rodriguez, construction worker who painted many D.C.-area homes and offices, dies of covid-19 →
By the age of 20, he was managing several food kiosks and a movie theater in Morazán’s capital city, San Francisco Gotera.
· The Energy 202: BP lays out plan to slash oil and gas production to meet climate goals →
The 111-year-old, London-based firm said it will stop oil and gas exploration in new countries, slash oil and gas production by 40 percent and boost capital spending on low-carbon energy tenfold, to $5 billion a year.
· Jamie Roberts: Wales star wants to be mentor at Dragons →
Having gone to school in the Welsh capital city and progressed through the ranks at Cardiff RFC and the Blues, Roberts has gone on to forge a glittering career which has seen him earn 94 caps for Wales and make three Test appearances for the British and Irish Lions across two tours.