|provincial capital||Eyalet başkenti|
|regional capital||Bölgesel sermaye|
|state capital||Eyalet başkenti|
|venture capital||Risk sermayesi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Carriageworks revival plan revealed as philanthropists offer support →
Most of the money will be given as a low-interest five-year loan, upon which Carriageworks can drawdown for working capital.
· KT Corporation: Hopes Of Positive Change With New CEO →
This will be seen as a positive signal that KT Corporation has become more shareholder-friendly and willingly to return excess capital to shareholders.
The China Post
· The Latest: Pakistan document shows experts wanted lockdown →
LAHORE, Pakistan — A leaked government document reveals authorities ignored experts who wanted a monthlong lockdown in Pakistan’s Punjab province and who estimated 670,000 might have been infected in the provincial capital of Lahore.
· Bassat criticises Facebook's tax dodge →
Square Peg Capital partner Paul Bassat said Australia needed to produce global winners.
· IPO revival: Vroom, Shift4, Warner Music →
COVID-19 brought IPOs to a virtual halt over the past two months, but that's slowly starting to change as capital markets recover.
· New York under curfew as looters hit luxury stores →
New York, the economic capital of the United States, and around 40 other cities across the country have imposed curfews after violent protests against police brutality triggered by the death of African-American George Floyd in Minnesota.
The China Post
· Virus-tracking app angers thousands in Moscow with fines →
After two virus cases were reported in February, Mayor Sergei Sobyanin authorized facial recognition software to track Chinese citizens in the capital, drawing complaints from rights groups.
· Glee: Lea Michele accused of making co-star Samantha Ware’s life a ‘living hell’ →
In support of Ware, Community star Yvette Nicole Brown commented: “I felt every one of those capital letters.”
· New MLC chair says adapting to post-Hayne world is vital →
Mr Coombe, who chairs ASX-listed Generation Development Group and Tibra Capital, is a former head of Westpac's retail banking division and BT Financial Group.
· Yemen pledging drive seeks $2.4 billion to save aid operations as coronavirus spreads →
Yemen has been mired in violence since the Houthis ousted the Saudi-backed government from the capital, Sanaa, in late 2014, prompting the coalition to intervene a few months later.