|provincial capital||Eyalet başkenti|
|regional capital||Bölgesel sermaye|
|state capital||Eyalet başkenti|
|venture capital||Risk sermayesi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How coronavirus could bridge generational divides, not widen them →
These reckless parents in their 60s and 70s had accrued enough capital to be cruise-tripping and golfing; they owned the homes where they should have been sheltering.
· How a small Spanish town became one of Europe's worst Covid-19 hotspots →
She was born there, but now lives 28 miles away in Logroño, the capital of this wealthy region, best known for the rich red wines that bear its name.
· NightFood Holdings' (NGTF) CEO Sean Folkson Hosts Investor Conference (Transcript) →
And they also have a steep inter paperwork with another fantastic capital we're super excited about.
The Japan Times
· SoftBank creates $100 million fund to back companies led by people of color →
LONDON – SoftBank Group Corp. started a $100 million (¥10.9 billion) fund that will exclusively invest in companies led by people of color, a group that’s historically been underrepresented in the venture capital industry.
· EUR/USD: The Bull Case →
This was based on the fact that as concerns over market functioning and liquidity have abated (after the stock market crash in February through March 2020), optimism has returned, and this could likely support euro outflows as capital is exported globally to invest in the United States, which has demonstrably outperformed as an investment geography in recent times.
· Mahatma Gandhi Statue outside Indian embassy in Washington DC desecrated, probe ordered →
His death triggered violent protests across the US with demonstrators taking to the streets in capital Washington DC.
· Trans-Tasman travel bubble: Canberra airport asks people to register interest for New Zealand flights →
Notionally these would be followed by several weeks of twice-daily flights before opening up to other Australian capital cities.
· COVID-19 Therapeutics: The Leading Contenders →
Humanigen also just announced on June 2 a raise of $72 million, with JPMorgan (JPM) acting as the placement agent, and investors in the raise include such biotech investment luminaries as Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners, Surveyor Capital, HealthCor, Valiant Capital Partners, First Light Asset Management and Ghost Tree Capital.
The China Post
· Asia Today: Australia to restart flights to New Zealand →
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Canberra Airport opened a register for travelers interested in flying from the Australian capital to New Zealand on July 1 in a proposed resumption of international travel.
· A world redrawn: Japan architect Ban urges virus-safe shelters →
In March, Ban was on his way to the airport for a flight to Paris but made a sharp U-turn when he heard the French capital was about to be locked down at the height of the coronavirus pandemic.