· Northern NSW havens poised to cash in after Queensland shuts border →
The NSW north coast will reap the benefits of a captive Sydney holiday market after Queensland sealed its border for the second time in five months.
· Inphi Corporation (IPHI) CEO Ford Tamer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So we've been committed to an open ecosystem all along and we're very positive that this is going to help the ZR business grow compared to captive solutions that are very proprietary and not open.
· The Families of ISIS’s Victims Are Asking for Justice →
(Two British captives, Alan Henning and David Haines, were also murdered by the group, as were two Japanese hostages, Kenji Goto and Haruna Yukawa.)
· Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms on Battling COVID-19 and Those VP Rumors →
“To the extent that I have any anxiety, it is about how long are we gonna have this interest and this captive audience?
· We commended China for closing wet markets. But it’ll take bolder steps to end all captive wildlife breeding →
This captive breeding industry also contributes nothing to conservation, while Chinese scientists confirm precipitous declines in the wild of many of the species farmed.
· The Met Opera's Live Streaming Series Sticks To Old Trappings →
New York's Metropolitan Opera, armed with technology, today's top singers and a captive, home-bound audience is, in spite of them, struggling to make opera relevant.
· Royal coup: Juan Carlos' astonishing role in plot to overthrow democracy exposed →
The broadcast is considered to have been instrumental in forcing the rebels to surrender and eventually free the captive MPs.
· 'Water is sacred': 10 visual artists reflect on the human right to water →
Despite the significance of their contribution, women and girls have for generations been held captive by patriarchy.
The China Post
· Murad, Amal Clooney accuse leaders and UN of failing Yazidis →
Clooney, the wife of actor George Clooney who represents the Yazidis, said that when she addressed the U.N. Security Council last year she proposed ways to achieve justice for those who died, are missing and still captive including authorizing the International Criminal Court to put IS on trial and creating a court by treaty between the U.N. and Iraq.