|able to capture||Yakalayabilme|
|attempt to capture||Yakalamaya teşebbüs|
|failed to capture||Yakalanamadı|
|managed to capture||Yakalamayı başardı|
|motion capture||Hareket yakalama|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Best Buy to require customers to wear masks amid virus spike →
Social media is full of videos capturing clashes between those who are asked to wear masks, and employees who are under orders to make sure people wear them.
· Shark attack: Watch 'strategic' Great White take down 10 METRE humpback whale →
Remarkable drone video footage has captured a great white shark attacking and killing a huge humpback whale.
The China Post
· Investigators say pilot in Texas cargo crash made errors →
The final seconds of the flight were captured on grainy footage from a security camera operated by the Chambers County Sheriff’s Office.
· Santos investigates hydrogen in the Cooper basin →
Santos’ proposed Moomba CCS project, in South Australia, would capture the 1.7M tonnes of carbon dioxide currently separated from natural gas each year at the Moomba gas plant.
· See the sweet 'gender reveal' this mom threw for her trans teen →
Grey Schoolcraft, who identifies as nonbinary but uses he/him pronouns, helped plan the event, which was captured by photographer Sarah McBride.
The New York Times
· Banks Stockpile Billions as They Prepare for Things to Get Worse →
These scored lower, but still captured a small percentage of particles.
· Wheaton Precious Metals: Profit From A Possible Silver Shortage And Money Printing →
Instead, they just capture the spread between what they pay for the metals and what the market price is.
· Jerrick Media Holdings: Taking Second Mover Advantage →
The addition of new creators has and will continue to assist the company in capturing new creators and converting them to paid subscribers at a greater and faster rate thereby reducing customer acquisition costs.
· The Math Behind Tesla's 2041 Breakeven Projection →
That said, just as Apple sells fewer phones globally than those made by competing Korean and Chinese companies, I expect Tesla will capture only a small fraction of the 2025 global EV or battery market, which more likely than not I expect to be dominated by East Asian companies.