|health care||Sağlık hizmeti|
|medical care||Tıbbi bakım|
|take care||Kendine iyi bak|
|took care||Kendine iyi baktı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ultimate Valuation Inflection Point Rapidly Approaching For Fennec Pharmaceuticals (Pedmark PDUFA Date August 10, 2020) →
This is the primary reason our analysis concludes Pedmark will become standard of care quickly (perhaps faster than any like therapy because it helps children).
· The latest illustrations from artist Andrew Dyson →
Aged care costs.
· Wonderful world of Disney earnings surprise boosts Wall Street →
Teladoc Health Inc fell 19.01 per cent after agreeing to buy chronic care provider Livongo Health Inc in a deal valuing the company at US$18.5 billion (RM billion), betting on a boom in online care and consultations spurred by the coronavirus crisis.
· Swedish economy suffers record hit but escapes 'horror show' after controversial COVID-19 approach →
The controversial approach relied on voluntary social distancing, bans on large gatherings, care home restrictions and table service in bars and restaurants.
· Death toll rises, mass power outages after storm destruction →
In Doylestown, Pennsylvania, officials said four children were treated for minor injuries after high winds partially tore the roof off a day care center.
· Prince Harry heartbreak: Duke 'furious' over Royal Family's response to the Diana inquest →
DON'T MISS:Trump sparks fury over TikTok ban as expert criticises POTUS [INSIGHT]Care homes coronavirus: How many coronavirus care home deaths?
· Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) CEO Thomas Herzog on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our independent, assisted and memory care CCRC occupancy and results were in line with our expectation.
· Lucifer theories: Michael to be unmasked as Trixie's real father in shock twist →
Throughout the source material, Lucifer’s brother Michael Demiurgos stood against the devil’s war against Heaven, though the pair eventually learnt to care for each other.
· Ternium's (TX) CEO Máximo Vedoya on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The field hospital we built in Monterrey, Mexico with 112 beds and a fully equipped intensive care unit has been very actively supporting the health needs of the local community in these difficult times.
· ResMed, Inc. (RMD) CEO Mick Farrell on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, people are starting to return for their primary care physician visits, they're starting to return for their specialist physician visits, and we see the system today growing from its nadir during the last period as we now see city-by-city and country-by-country the markets are coming back online.