The China Post
· China home-built aircraft carrier conducting sea trials →
It is the second Chinese aircraft carrier to enter service after the Liaoning, which was originally purchased as a hulk from Ukraine and entirely refurbished.
The China Post
· Quarantine bottlenecks add to woes of returning Filipinos →
The 28-year-old mother of three worked in Dubai in the oil-rich United Arab Emirates but was sent home when she caught fever and was suspected by her Arab employer of being a coronavirus carrier.
· First post-Covid-19 lockdown flight departs Europe for China →
Like others on board the flight, which was operated by German flag carrier Lufthansa, Poth had returned from China in February before Beijing closed its borders to incoming travellers, stranding the family in Germany.
· THAI flights put on hold until July →
The source said the decision was reached after some new board members met for the first time on Friday to keep the national carrier on track for its debt-rehabilitation plan.
· American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) CEO Doug Parker Presents at 2020 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
If you go and look at our network I mean into this, we were the largest U.S. carrier in the domestic business, and we're also large business carrier in the short haul international business.
· Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) CEO Lance Fritz Presents at Bernstein 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
We have to compete with alternative rail carriers.
· Germany, Brussels seal pact on Lufthansa rescue plan, say sources →
The deal would see the German carrier cede eight planes and their associated landing rights, the spokeswoman and the source said.
· Preliminary agreement reached in Lufthansa bailout row: source →
Germany and Brussels have reached a preliminary agreement in the ongoing row over the 9 billion euro (US$10 billion) bailout of carrier Lufthansa , two people familiar with the matter said.
· Preliminary agreement reached in Lufthansa bailout row: Source →
BERLIN/FRANKFURT: Germany and Brussels have reached a preliminary agreement in the ongoing row over the €9 billion (US$10 billion) bailout of carrier Lufthansa, two people familiar with the matter said.