|aircraft carrier||Uçak gemisi|
|carrier rocket||Taşıyıcı roket|
|escort carrier||Eskort taşıyıcısı|
|flag carrier||Bayrak taşıyıcı|
|troop carrier||Birlik taşıyıcı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Lufthansa warns of forced layoffs on Covid-19 turbulences →
The results are “the worst quarterly results in Lufthansa’s 65-year history,” said the flag carrier’s chief executive Carsten Spohr, as the airline warned of a “clearly negative” operating loss in the second half of 2020.
· Live scrimmages replace preseason games for Rams to evaluate young players →
Over the years, those three words echoed by football coaches on the field have generally signaled things are about to get real -- meaning defenses will be allowed to take the ball carrier down to the ground and runners given a chance to evade would-be tacklers and score.
· The Progressive Corporation (PGR) CEO Tricia Griffith on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And in our HomeQuote Explorer and our BusinessQuote Explorer, we work with a lot of different companies, unaffiliated partnerships to sell our home to our auto customers through, not just Progressive Home, but many different carriers and the same thing on the commercial side.
· Ryanair accused of ‘numerous violations’ of coronavirus rules by Italian authorities →
Airline could be grounded in Italy, and be compelled to re-book passengers on rival carriers
· Niger lost tens of millions to arms deals malpractice, leaked report alleges →
Investigators also examined a $40m agreement to purchase Chinese armoured personnel carriers.
· Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways posts $758 million in half-year losses →
Etihad is one of the Middle East’s top carriers, but it was wracked by financial losses even before the pandemic devastated the aviation industry worldwide.
The Wall Street Journal
· People Are Flying Again—But Only for Cheap Vacations →
Since many European countries have been racing to open their borders in time for the summer holidays, many fliers have just accepted airline vouchers and swapped Spain for another cheap destination, carriers said.
· Wall Street Breakfast: New Front In The Tech War →
Congress set aside $25B for U.S. carriers in the $2.2T CARES Act in March on the condition that they wouldn't cut jobs through Sept. 30.
· 5G Battle pitches companies & countries against each other →
The four U.S. carriers are already going through the process of rolling out their 5G networks but China appears to have taken the lead with its scale.