“Carry” in the news
|able to carry|
|did not carry|
|used to carry|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Jane Goodall became a champion for chimpanzees. It started with a 10-year-old’s dream. →
So I watched and I learned how these little jumping spiders carried their babies on their backs, and it was absolutely fascinating to see.”
· Snap Shot: Pagan's Paddock full of horses with names to remember →
In round four North Melbourne's Tristan Xerri created a chapter for himself when he became the first player carrying a surname starting with X to play AFL.
· Mexico's coronavirus pandemic could last until next April, says health official →
In an interview with Mexico's Radio Formula, he warned that coronavirus infections may persist in significant numbers into the winter, carrying the pandemic into spring.
· Analysis: Which Positions Have Seahawks Prioritized with Salary Cap Space? →
Quandre Diggs will earn a base salary of $5 million - a bargain given how well he played in five regular season games in 2019 - and carries a cap hit of $5.168 million.
· B/R Staff Roundtable: Which NBA Stars Would You Sign to a 10-Year Contract? →
He's already perfected that old-man game, and it will carry him well into his 30s.
· N.K.-associated hackers steal credit card information from online U.S. retail stores: security firm →
Last year, the U.S. sanctioned three hacking groups it accused of carrying out cyberattacks to generate revenue for North Korea, most of the money presumed to flow into Pyongyang's nuclear and missile development programs.
· New virus infections below 50 for 2nd day, imported cases on higher plateau →
The country has carried out 1,346,194 tests since Jan. 3.
· HK crackdown: China launches political policing task force, says state media →
The day after the law came into effect, one man was arrested for carrying a Hong Kong independence flag.
· North Korea says it has no intention to sit down with US, KCNA reports →
“It is just the time for it to stop meddling in others' affairs but it seems there is no cure or prescription for its bad habit,” Kwon said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency.
· Major oil and gas pipeline projects, backed by Trump, flounder as opponents prevail in court →
In a surprise decision Monday, a federal judge ruled that the Dakota Access pipeline — which Trump approved within a month of taking office — must be shut down by Aug. 5, saying federal officials failed to carry out a complete analysis of its environmental impacts.