|not the case||そうではない|
· Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (ACHC) CEO Debra Osteen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While our specialty patients have continued to travel throughout the quarter, there is still some reluctance to travel especially from areas experiencing an increase in COVID cases.
· Warrant Relative Value Updates: Opportunities After Selloff →
The downside of owning the warrants is also very clear, zero in case of liquidation.
· Discovery's (DISCA) CEO David Zaslav on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As for distribution, we naturally won't be immune from subscriber churn, particularly in cases where it's driven by economic pressures.
· China’s propaganda machine in Hong Kong is setting up a generational battle →
The wars were indeed a great evil inflicted upon China, and the West (in this case, Britain and France) has never atoned for or acknowledged its imperialist past and present.
· Alkem launches Favipiravir for Covid treatment under brand name 'Alfluenza →
COVID-19 cases are increasing significantly globally and India too is affected with around 50,000 new cases being added on a daily basis, Alkem Laboratories said in a statement.
· McCartney appointed AP’s entertainment & lifestyles editor →
McCartney, who joined the AP in Tampa, Florida, in 2007, was previously the news cooperative’s celebrity courts reporter, which included coverage of criminal cases against R&B singer Chris Brown, Mel Gibson, record producer Marion “Suge” Knight and several high-profile celebrity divorces and deaths.
The China Post
· Virus testing in the US is dropping, even as deaths mount →
The number of confirmed infections in the U.S. has topped 4.7 million, with new cases running at nearly 60,000 a day on average, down from more than 70,000 in the second half of July.
· Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Jamal Lewis 'bid', Thiago Alcantara claim, Diego Carlos update →
Unfortunately, that never seemed to be the case for Liverpool and Roy Hodgson.
· With Cash On Hand, Verb Technology Is Off To The Races →
In fact, in a case they performed, clients saw conversion rates increase 1200% over not text, but normal video.
· Continued Momentum At UPS May Be Hiding These Upsides →
I disagree with that view, and I hope this article makes a strong case to invest in UPS even at these levels.