· North Korea says it supports China's measures on Hong Kong →
“We categorically oppose and reject the outside interference detrimental to the security and the social and economic development of Hong Kong.”
· Britain's teacher heroes: the legends of lockdown lessons →
“This self-initiated response to a crisis in our educational establishment, after the student teachers had been told categorically that they were not duty-bound by their course to contribute to schools post-lockdown, made me proud to think of the calibre of character we have entering our schools in September 2020.”
· Harvard students of color: Removing affirmative action would be a loss for everyone →
“Put simply, Harvard openly considers race in admissions for the purpose of promoting diversity, but it categorically denies using race to advantage White applicants vis-à-vis Asian American applicants, and there was no evidence presented at trial suggesting it does so,” the brief reads.
· Couriers delivering coronavirus test samples vote to strike over health and safety concerns →
It said only 46 of its 157-strong workforce had voted to strike based on “unfounded” allegations which the company categorically denies.
· Ousted from Bersatu, Dr Mahathir and co calls move illegal, says result of Muhyiddin’s dictatorship →
“We categorically disagree that our membership has been stopped immediately, not to mention it is in contradiction with the rules while denying us our right to defend ourselves and provide explanations, which is our right under the principles of the rule of law.
· Jeffrey Epstein: Netflix documentary Filthy Rich brings to light new allegations →
A spokesperson said this week that any stories connecting the former president with Epstein’s island are categorically untrue.
The Japan Times
· Mike Pompeo says Hong Kong no longer autonomous from China →
Ambassador Zhang Jun responded in tweets: “China categorically rejects the baseless request of the US for a Security Council meeting.
Hong Kong Free Press
· China vetoes UN meeting request over Hong Kong →
China categorically rejects the baseless request of the US for a Security Council meeting.Legislation on national security for Hong Kong is purely China's internal affairs.It has nothing to do with the mandate of the Security Council.