Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· China-backed attempt by Pakistan to discuss Kashmir issue at UNSC fails yet again: Indian diplomat →
India has categorically told the international community that the scrapping of Article 370 was its internal matter.
· Lawsuit: School mishandled disabled student’s rape report →
Waterford officials say they “categorically disagree” with her allegations.
· Reinsurance Group of America, Inc. (RGA) CEO Anna Manning on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Ryan, I'd say difficult to categorically state, yes, but we think it's likely to be the case given what we've seen in the U.K., but as Todd mentioned earlier, with the lags, we haven't -- we haven't seen any of that to date, and it will be more our situation going forward.
· Warrant Relative Value Updates: Opportunities After Selloff →
As shown in the latest WRVC below, recent price drop of SPAC warrants certainly makes the valuation more reasonable categorically,
· Sabah will always be part of Malaysia, Hishammuddin says in response to Philippines’ claim →
At the same time, I want to categorically state here that Sabah is, and will always be, part of Malaysia.
· John Lennon Beatles REUNION: Did Lennon ever want to rejoin the Beatles? →
However, on the Quora forum, another fan has said John categorically was against a reunion, and wrote the song (Just Like) Starting Over about his reuniting with Yoko Ono.
The New York Times
· Appeals Court Blocks Immigrant Wealth Test in the Northeast →
goes too far in assuming that all those who participate in noncash benefits programs would be otherwise unable to meet their needs and that they can thus be categorically considered ‘public charged,’” Judge Lynch wrote.
· Witness claims to have seen Prince Andrew at club with Virginia Giuffre →
Andrew has categorically denied her claims.