“Category” in the news
|mainly in category|
Publications and example sentences
· Greif, Inc. (GEF) CEO Pete Watson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I will make a few comments and Larry can get into the specific financial impacts of each of those categories, Adam.
· AutoCanada, Inc. (AOCIF) on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In time and subject to how the year's events play out, we'll reestablish AutoCanada as a platform for market consolidation and an acquirer of choice in the category.
· Five Stock For The New Abnormal →
There are several categories of companies that will go up in the current stock market.
· G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) CEO Morris Goldfarb on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In some categories, online penetration can reach over 40% of total product sales.
· 10-week wait on glasses for 12,000 Boots customers →
It added that for categories of glasses that are restricted from delivery without a fitting, such as children’s glasses, it had set up a mobile fitting service to assist.
· Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) CEO Mike Altschaefl on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Finally, another product category in our new product development roadmap is horticultural lighting.
The New York Times
· No Tony Awards Show? Make Your Own With These Great Moments. →
(Except in the years when PBS provided an illuminating preshow, television has botched the dramatic and technical categories.)
The Wall Street Journal
· American Rosé: The Wine to Watch This Summer →
Though Nielsen statistics show increased year-over-year dollar sales in both categories for the week ending May 2—a jump of 36% for domestic rosés and 35.5% for French—that doesn’t mean quality...
· 'We are tired of it': Latinos denounce police violence as they protest George Floyd death →
He has culled such categories and found Latino victims.
· Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) CEO Kosta Kartsotis on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
With the challenging environment and dramatic shift to digital businesses, we are more focused than ever, significantly reducing our product range to focus on the most iconic and innovative products in our categories with an effort to tell fewer and better stories to our consumer.