“Category” in the news
|mainly in category|
Publications and example sentences
· Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) CEO Ed Rosenfeld on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Any major source and product categories or channels, is what I'm getting at?
· Abercrombie & Fitch's (ANF) CEO Fran Horowitz on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It is worth noting that despite the store closures, women had several positive content categories for the quarter, including knit tops, jeans and skirts.
· Dollar General Corporation (DG) CEO Todd Vasos on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Beginning in the March, we experienced a significant surge in demand and sales as consumers began to stock up and category mix shifted even more than usual to our consumable category.
· Mammoth Energy Services: High Risk →
In this latter category sits Mammoth Energy Services (TUSK), an energy services business focused on infrastructure services, fracking, sand proppant services, drilling operations, and more.
· With A Much Different Risk/Reward Outlook, Independent And Texas Capital Call Off Their Merger →
Virtually all of those categories are looking considerably riskier now, but Texas Capital has a long track record of above-average loan losses, and particularly in its riskier lending activities.
· MiX Telematics Limited (MIXT) CEO Stefan Joselowitz on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Operating expenses were 49.4% of total revenue compared to 49.9% of revenue in the fourth quarter last year and were down sequentially in all categories.
· You Are Seeing A Rotation To Cyclicals, Do The Opposite And Buy Tech →
I am not playing that game right now and I suspect my typical reader is not in that category.
· Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) CEO Michael O'Sullivan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Then in every category not just seasonal but basic merchandise as well.
· Biden raised the pandemic alarm in October as Trump complained about iPhone buttons →
The US does well in five of six preparedness categories but ranks 19th — after Australia, Canada, Singapore and more than a half-dozen European countries — in an assessment of overall risk and vulnerability to biological threats.
· electroCore: Promising Product Means New Management Team Can Complete Unlikely Turnaround →
Although data from the Premium trial saw gammaCore outperform a sham device in almost every category the conclusion from the trial was that preventive effects of nVNS in episodic migraine were not superior to sham stimulation.