|cathedral chapter||Katedral bölümü|
|cathedral church||Katedral kilise|
|cathedral was built||Katedral inşa edildi|
|new cathedral||Yeni katedral|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· DC Episcopal bishop: ‘I am outraged’ by Trump church visit →
The bishop, who last year joined other Washington National Cathedral leaders in a statement that excoriated Trump’s “racialized rhetoric,” firmly aligned her faith with the goals of peaceful protesters driven by Floyd’s death to decry systemic racism.
· Small, Independent Fashion Brands Are Leading the Fundraising Efforts for Black Lives Matter and Bail Funds →
Many have noted on social media that this is in stark contrast to fashion’s swift fundraising in the wake of the global pandemic and the fire that engulfed the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris.
· Grant them rest: In times of shared grief, requiems have offered solace →
Benjamin Britten’s “War Requiem”, commissioned for the consecration of Coventry’s new cathedral in 1962, incorporated poetry by Wilfred Owen.
The New York Times
· William Barr’s State of Emergency →
While waiting in line for the shuttle bus that would take him to Washington National Cathedral, he and his wife ran into a friend, C. Boyden Gray, who was Bush’s White House counsel during the Reagan years.
· Lockdown listening: classical music and opera to stream at home →
• Every evening at 6.30pm BST there’s a live organ recital from Worcester Cathedral on Facebook Live.
· Notre-Dame Cathedral renovations play catch-up as lockdown eases, square reopens →
French renovation teams aim complete work on Notre-Dame Cathedral in time for the fifth anniversary of its 2019 fire despite the Covid-19 lockdown, the project leader said on Sunday, as admirers were allowed back into the adjoining square.
· Notre-Dame renovation teams play catch-up as lockdown eases →
PARIS: French renovation teams aim complete work on Notre-Dame Cathedral in time for the fifth anniversary of its 2019 fire despite the COVID-19 lockdown, the project leader said on Sunday (May 31), as admirers were allowed back into the adjoining square.
The China Post
· Day of peaceful NYC marches gives way to clashes after dark →
Still, the day’s mood was more peaceful than Saturday, when marches devolved into numerous clashes between police and protesters and demonstrators set police vehicles on fire and scrawled graffiti on Manhattan’s famed St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
The Japan Times
· Protests flare again in U.S. amid calls to end police violence →
Buildings around the U.S. were defaced with spray-painted messages, from the facade of St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York to the historic Hay-Adams hotel near the White House.
· Paris reopens square at fire-scarred Notre-Dame cathedral →
PARIS, June 1 — Paris officials yesterday removed the tall metal barriers surrounding the square in front of Notre-Dame cathedral, offering visitors a close-up look at the gothic monument for the first time since the devastating fire that struck last year.