|cause of death||死因|
· REA Group suffers profit drop, flags Melbourne lockdown hit →
But the company warned that while national residential listings had grown by 16 per cent in July, new restrictions in Melbourne, which ban physical property inspections, would cause significant short term weakness in listings.
· Public Storage (PSA) CEO Joe Russell on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before we begin, we want to remind you that all statements other than statements of historical fact included on this call are forward-looking statements that are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected by the statements.
· Mont Blanc: Homes evacuated amid fears glacier might collapse →
The glacier’s degradation has caused disruption and death in the past – killing an elderly couple near Courmayeur in 2018 when their car was swept from the road in an event that prompted a mass evacuation of the surrounding area.
· News Corp's profits slump as advertising falls in pandemic →
News Corporation, which locally owns The Australian, The Daily Telegraph and The Herald Sun, has been forced to drastically cut costs to adapt to market conditions aggravated by the coronavirus crisis, which caused a significant drop in advertising spending.
· Trailing in election polls, Trump says rival Biden is 'against God' →
While he speaks very little about his own Presbyterian faith and rarely attends church, Trump works closely with evangelical Christians and puts their causes of restricting abortion and preserving gun ownership at the top of his policy agenda.
The New York Times
· Debt, Debt, Goose. →
The already enormous increases in the federal budget deficit caused by the coronavirus response have stirred calls for caution about spending too much in another pandemic relief bill.
· Total confirmed coronavirus cases in Africa pass 1 million →
Scientists in South Africa, where statistics are seen as broadly reliable, recently estimated more than 28,000 excess deaths have been recorded since early May, suggesting that the true number of fatalities caused by the pandemic is several times higher than the government count of just over 7,000 confirmed Covid-19 deaths.
· Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) CEO Arthur Brazy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
A number of factors and uncertainties could cause actual results in future periods to differ materially from our current expectations.
· Cyclist Fabio Jakobsen in Coma After Suffering Injuries in Tour of Poland Crash →
Per Bonville-Ginn, Dutch cyclist Dylan Groenewegen caused the crash near the end of the race's first stage.
· World Digest: Aug. 6, 2020 →
A state government official said an electrical short-circuit appeared to be the cause of the fire, which occurred in the city of Ahmedabad.